The Opportunity Zone program may just be “the greatest tax incentive of all time,” as I like to say. Many investors agree, as likely $100 billion of private capital has thus far flowed into the thousands of Qualified Opportunity Funds.
But the true potential of Opportunity Zones is still largely untapped. Here are seven OZ insights that every investor should be aware of.
Watch On YouTube
- How big the Opportunity Zone program really is.
- Why many sophisticated OZ investors aren’t asking “how soon”, but rather “how long” when it comes to hold duration.
- How cost segregation adds significantly to triple-net returns for OZ investors.
- Two surprising asset classes that can be held inside a QOF (including real world examples).
- My prediction on what happens with OZ legislation at the end of this year.
Featured On This Episode
About Today’s Episode
Today’s episode is a re-post of an episode that originally aired on The Alternative Investment Podcast. Please visit the show notes page on AltsDb.com for the transcript and more information.
About The Opportunity Zones Podcast
Hosted by OpportunityDb.com founder Jimmy Atkinson, The Opportunity Zones Podcast features guest interviews from fund managers, advisors, policymakers, tax professionals, and other foremost experts in opportunity zones.
This episode originally aired on The Alternative Investment Podcast. Please view the show notes on AltsDb.com to read the transcript.