With New Year’s Eve on the horizon—and the weather outside getting progressively more frightful—it’s the perfect time to try an alcohol delivery service. From single drink orders to buying beverages in bulk, there’s an app for every imbibing need. That means you don’t have to leave your comfy couch to refill your glass, because just like your meal kits and butcher-fresh meats, wine, beer and liquor can be delivered, too.
Whether you need to stock your home bar for a party, you want a subscription to keep ’em coming or you need a cocktail, like, right now, there’s an alcohol delivery service to bring booze to your doorstep. For instance, did you know you can add a craft cocktail to your takeout order or throw your favorite adult beverage in with your online grocery haul? Some services offer same-day deliveries to help you prep for last-minute get-togethers, and wine subscription services offer new varietals from vineyards across the globe.
The point is, you don’t have to journey far (let alone, set foot in an actual store) to fill your bar cart with libations for any occasion. Thanks to these wine, beer and liquor delivery services, your next great sip is just a few clicks away.
- Best Alcohol Delivery Service Overall: Drizly
- Best Alcohol Delivery Via Takeout App: DoorDash
- Best Alcohol Delivery Service For Spirits: Total Wine
- Quickest Alcohol Delivery Service: Minibar
- Best Alcohol Delivery Service For Small Orders: Saucey
- Best Alcohol Delivery Service With Groceries: Instacart
- Best Alcohol Delivery Service For Rare Bottles: Caskers
- Best Alcohol Delivery Service For Cocktails: Drnxmyth